The Place presents a "Land and Sea Fiesta" buffet, guests can explore a selection of jet-fresh seafood and sumptuous meat specialities.
The culinary journey begins with refreshing seafood on ice such as Seasonal Fresh Oysters, Mussels, Shrimps and Crayfish, plus a selection of freshly cut sashimi including Salmon, Tuna, octopus and freshly made sushi.
The Place's culinary team has prepared an array of enticing dishes include Pan-fried Salmon with Herb Cream Sauce, Hainanese Chicken Rice, Grilled Pork Knuckles, Braised Beef Rib in Teriyaki Sauce, Black Truffle Pasta with Cream Sauce and many more on an endless supply.
Guests may indulge with even more extravagant seafood and meaty dishes during dinner. Highlights include Canadian Snow Crab Legs, Baked Half Lobster with Cheese, Prime Rib, Pan-fried Foie Gras and nourishing Double Boiled Soup.
Indulged in a series of Korean strawberry desserts such as Strawberry Basque Cheesecake, Strawberry Mille Feuille and Strawberry Pistachio Opera Cake. A Doriyaki with Korean strawberry compote live station cannot be missed out too.
LANGHAM SUPPER CLUB members can enjoy 25% off.
Lunch Buffet prices
- 12:00 p.m. – 2:30 p.m. (Daily)
- Monday – Friday: Adults: HK$388; Kids/Seniors: HK$298
- Saturday, Sunday & Public Holidays: Adults: HK$468; Kids/Seniors: HK$358
Dinner Buffet prices
- 6:30 p.m. – 9:45 p.m. (Daily)
- Monday - Thursday: Adults: HK$678; Kids/Seniors: HK$488
- Friday, Saturday & Public Holiday Eves: Adults: HK$738; Kids/Seniors: HK$518
- Sunday & Public Holidays: Adults: HK$688; Kids/Seniors: HK$498
Terms & Conditions
- The "Land and Sea Fiesta" buffet is available during lunch and dinner hours.
- All menu items are subject to change due to seasonality and availability.
- Please present you LANGHAM SUPPER CLUB card prior to bill settlement.
- Offer cannot be used in conjunction with other discounts, promotions and privileges.
- Prices are subject to a 10% service charge.
- Opening hours may be adjusted due to regulations announced by the Hong Kong Government.