Prepared by The Place culinary team, the Japanese & Korean Afternoon Tea Buffet is now available on Saturday, Sunday and Public Holiday.
Guests can enjoy an array of Japanese delicacies includes Live Robatayaki Station, Okonomiyaki and Takoyaki Octopus Ball; scrumptious Korean street snacks such as Cheese Corn Dog and Kimchi Fried Chicken and more, with a selection of cold dishes including the Sushi Ball, Cold soba station and 10 kinds of Korean cold appetizers. A variety of seasonal desserts will be served such as Hokkaido Melon Mousse Cake, Pandan Durian Cream Roulade, Houjicha White Peach Mousse Cake, Kiwi Yokan Jelly, Osmanthus Coconut Pudding and Pecan Caramel Apple Financier.
Each guest will enjoy a complimentary glass of special drink with a choice of Strawberry Sparkling Wine, Strawberry chocolate milk or Korean Honey Yuzu Tea, plus the free-flow chilled Orange Juice, Fruit Tea, Coffee or Tea.
LANGHAM SUPPER CLUB members can enjoy 22% off discount on Japanese Korean Afternoon Tea Buffet.
Weekend afternoon tea Buffet prices
- Saturday, Sunday and Public Holiday (3:15 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.)
- Adults: HK$348; Kids/Seniors: HK$258
Terms & Conditions
- All menu items are subject to change due to seasonality and availability.
- Prices are subject to a 10% service charge.
- LANGHAM SUPPER CLUB offer is subject to availability.
- Advance reservations are required with LANGHAM SUPPER CLUB membership quoted.
- Offers cannot be used in conjunction with other discounts, promotions and privileges.