Prepared by The Place culinary team, the Japanese & Korean Afternoon Tea Buffet is now available on Saturday, Sunday and Public Holiday.
Guests can enjoy an array of Japanese delicacies includes Live Robatayaki Station, Okonomiyaki and Takoyaki Octopus Ball; scrumptious Korean street snacks such as Cheese Corn Dog and Kimchi Fried Chicken and more, with a selection of cold dishes including the Sushi Ball, Cold soba station and 10 kinds of Korean cold appetizers. A variety of Korean strawberry desserts will be served such as Strawberry Basque Cheesecake, Strawberry Mille Feuille and Strawberry Pistachio Opera Cake.
Each guest will enjoy a complimentary glass of special drink with a choice of Strawberry Sparkling Wine, Strawberry chocolate milk or Korean Honey Yuzu Tea, plus the free-flow Chilled Orange Juice, Fruit Tea, Coffee or Tea.
LANGHAM SUPPER CLUB members can enjoy 25% off discount on Japanese Korean Afternoon Tea Buffet.
Weekend afternoon tea Buffet prices
- Saturday, Sunday and Public Holiday (3:15 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.)
- Adults: HK$348; Kids/Seniors: HK$258
Terms & Conditions
- All menu items are subject to change due to seasonality and availability.
- Prices are subject to a 10% service charge.
- LANGHAM SUPPER CLUB offer is subject to availability.
- Advance reservations are required with LANGHAM SUPPER CLUB membership quoted.
- Offers cannot be used in conjunction with other discounts, promotions and privileges.