Enjoy this staycation designed for Thai lovers. Experience Thai highlights such as a private Thai boxing lesson by a certified trainer, a fresh coconut by the pool, a Thai dinner in your room, and an authentic Thai Massage at our award-winning Chuan Spa the next day to wrap up your Thai holiday.
Prices start from HK$2,998 for a one-night stay in a Superior Room and HK$3,398 in a Club Deluxe Room with Club Lounge privileges.
- Accommodation for two persons
- Guaranteed early check-in at 12 noon*
- Guaranteed late check-out until 4pm*
- Breakfast buffet at The Place for two persons
- 60-minute private Thai boxing lesson by a certified trainer for two persons in Health Club (3pm to 5pm)
- Fresh coconut by the pool after Thai boxing
- Thai dinner in the guestroom for two persons
- 60-minute Thai massage at Chuan Spa for two persons
(Guests would receive a spa voucher should Chuan Spa be required to close under government regulations)
- Special offers on online store
- 30% off at restaurants and bars
- HK$300 spa credits per room
Terms & Conditions
- Applicable to stays in April-June 2021 (excluding 19 May and 14 June 2021, and not applicable for reserving Studio, Club Studio or Suites.)
- The package is valid every Saturday and Sunday from now to 30 June 2021. Blackout dates apply.
- Reservations must be made 48 hours in advance.
- This rate is non-refundable, non-changeable and non-cancellable.
- All benefits are only applicable when booking directly through Cordis, Hong Kong website, phone calls to +852 3552 3552 or emails to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The spa credits are applicable to any regular 60 minutes or above spa treatment and credits cannot be used in conjunction with other privileges. Advanced booking is recommended and treatments are subject to Chuan Spa availability.
- All bookings are subject to room availability.
- Cordis, Hong Kong reserves the right to change the details of the promotion from time to time, and to offer alternative benefits should the one requested be unavailable.
- In case of dispute, Cordis, Hong Kong reserves the right to make the final decision.