The Place presents the "Land and Sea Fiesta" buffet with a selection of jet-fresh seafood and sumptuous meat specialities.
The culinary journey begins with refreshing seafood on ice such as Seasonal Fresh Oysters, Blue Mussels, Shrimps and Crayfish, plus a selection of freshly cut sashimi, made-to-order sushi and salad live station.
An array of enticing hot dishes concocteded including NZ Beef Ribeye, Braised Beef Short Ribs, Thai Style Grilled Pork Neck, Roasted Pork Knuckle, Pan-Fried Seabass with Sambal sauce and many more will be unlimitedly served. The Naan Bread Live Station by Indian Chef is also a highlight complemented with different types of curry dishes.
More extravagant seafood and meaty dishes await during the dinner section, such as King Tiger Prawns, Sea Whelks, Baked Cheese Scallops, Pan-Seared Foie Gras, Peking Duck Live Station, Grilled Lamb Rack, US Beef Ribeye, and nourishing Double Boiled Soup. Guests may also savour the colourful and tailor-made Sashimi Poke Bowls.
Elevate the buffet experience with an extensive seasonal dessert spread prepared by the Pastry Chef Roy Ma such as Durian Pandan Crepe Roll, Crispy Warm Croissant with Assorted Ice Cream, White Peach Tea Mousse, Mango Kumquat Green Tea Jelly, Guava Dragon Fruit Bavarois, Mango Sticky Rice and Mango Mille Feuille.
“Land and Sea Fiesta” buffet is available during lunch and dinner hours. Bookings may be made at +852 3552 3200, email to email@example.com or by clicking below button.
LANGHAM SUPPER CLUB members can enjoy 22% off the regular price.
Lunch Buffet prices
- 12:00 p.m. – 2:30 p.m. (Daily)
- Monday – Friday: Adults: HK$388; Kids/Seniors: HK$298
- Saturday, Sunday & Public Holidays: Adults: HK$468; Kids/Seniors: HK$358
dinner Buffet Prices
- 6:30 p.m. – 9:45 p.m. (Daily)
- Monday - Thursday: Adults: HK$678; Kids/Seniors: HK$488
- Friday, Saturday & The eve of Public Holidays: Adults: HK$738; Kids/Seniors: HK$518
- Sunday & Public Holidays: Adults: HK$688; Kids/Seniors: HK$498
Terms & Conditions
- The "Land and Sea Fiesta" buffet is available during lunch and dinner hours.
- All menu items are subject to change due to seasonality and availability.
- Please present you LANGHAM SUPPER CLUB card prior to bill settlement.
- Offer cannot be used in conjunction with other discounts, promotions and privileges.
- Prices are subject to a 10% service charge.
- Opening hours may be adjusted due to regulations announced by the Hong Kong Government.