Check in to one of our Club Studio Rooms with panoramic views of the city and enjoy complimentary sparkling wine and strawberries that will be waiting for you upon arrival. Pamper yourselves with a 60-minute couple massage at Chuan Spa followed by a romantic private dinner served later in the Love Truck or Love Tent.
Prices start from HK$2,798 for a one-night stay in one of our Club Studio Rooms or Suites.
- Accommodation in Club Studio Room or Suites
- Guaranteed early check-in at 12 noon*
- Guaranteed late check-out until 4pm*
- 60-minute spa treatment for two persons (Guests would receive a spa voucher should Chuan Spa be required to close under government regulations)
- Dinner in the exclusive Love Truck or Love Tent at The Garage Bar, Alibi - Wine Dine Be Social or in-room dining for two persons
- Breakfast for two persons in the room or The Place
- Complimentary sparkling wine and strawberries upon arrival
- Club Lounge access and privileges for two persons
- Special offers on online store
- 30% off at restaurants and bars
- HK$300 spa credits per room
Terms & Conditions
- *Applicable to stays in February to April 2021 (excluding 12 to 15 February 2021, 2 to 6 April 2021) and subject to availability.
- The package is available from now until 30 June 2021. Blackout dates apply.
- Reservations must be made 48 hours in advance.
- This rate is non-refundable, non-changeable and non-cancellable.
- All benefits are only applicable when booking directly through Cordis, Hong Kong website, phone calls to +852 3552 3552 or emails to email@example.com.
- The spa credits are applicable to any regular 60 minutes or above spa treatment and credits cannot be used in conjunction with other privileges. Advanced booking is recommended and treatments are subject to Chuan Spa availability.
- All bookings are subject to room availability.
- Cordis, Hong Kong reserves the right to change the details of the promotion from time to time, and to offer alternative benefits should the one requested be unavailable.
- In case of dispute, Cordis, Hong Kong reserves the right to make the final decision.