Please be advised that due to the latest regulations announced by the Hong Kong Government, the opening hours of our restaurants and facilities will be adjusted starting from 18 September 2020.
We apologise for the inconvenience and appreciate your understanding during this challenging time.
Should you have any enquiries, please contact Cordis Service at 3552 3388.
As the heart of the community, all of us at Cordis, Hong Kong are taking every step we can to ensure the safety and well-being of our city, our guests, and our employees. As we continue to remain vigilant and implement stringent measures against the spread of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), the health of all our guests and colleagues remains, as always, our top priority.
High Touch Areas
We are very conscious of the importance of hygiene in areas that are frequently touched by guests and employees. We apply an antimicrobial coating that permanently bonds to the surface. These molecules are antimicrobial, silane based polymers that bond to the surface, forming a barrier of positively charged microscopic pins. The pins attract and pierce negatively charged pathogens, rupturing the cell walls.
This coating is applied to all high touch areas including door handles, handrails, elevators, Health Club equipment, poolside furniture, spa and public washrooms. Additionally an ATP tests is conducted on surfaces regularly to ensure the antimicrobial longevity efficiency.
We appreciate that the use of facemasks is one of the best means of controlling the spread of the virus and protecting each other. We insist on all of our colleagues wearing a face mask at work at all times. Additionally, we request all guests in public areas or restaurants & bars to wear masks, except when eating, drinking or exercising. This includes when collecting food from a buffet.
- Guests’ temperatures checked upon arrival at the entrance of the hotel.
- All staying guests must fill in a health declaration form to declare they are in good health condition
- During check-in, guests’ preferences established regarding housekeeping services, minibar replenishment and Room Service delivery
- Guest contact areas are sanitized after each interaction (e.g. front desk)
- Doormen and bellboys wear gloves and sanitize all luggages before bringing them up to the room
- Social distancing promoted throughout the hotel with signage on display as a reminder
- Hand sanitizers located throughout the hotel
- Guests encouraged to opt for Express Check-Out as a contactless check-out option
- Personal Protective Equipment kits provided for guests upon request
- Excessive decorative items removed (e.g. cushions and magazines)
- All glassware and chinaware sterilized daily
- Neutralising disinfectant cleaner used with a fogging machine between guests’ stay
- Careful disinfecting protocol of all high touch areas (e.g. remote control, light switches, telephone, air conditioning controller etc.).
FOOD & BEVERAGE
- Contactless delivery of In Room Dining, if requested
- Restaurants and bar ﬂoor plans arranged to meet local guidelines on social distancing
- For all restaurant guests, we follow local authority guidelines to assist with health screening and contact tracing
- Hand Sanitizers are provided and Face masks are available upon request
- Scheduled sanitising of all shared surfaces regularly
- All food and beverage colleagues wash their hands with higher frequency
GYM, SPA & POOL
- Gym and spa ﬂoor plans arranged to meet local guidelines on social distancing.
- Health and wellness protocols aligned with local authorities’ recommendations to include temperature checks, Personal Protective Equipment kits, health declaration forms and social distancing
- All public areas including Health Club and Spa are sanitized on a regular basis
- Automated hand sanitizers in use throughout the hotel
- Pool furniture and Health Club equipment are sanitized between guests’ use
MEETINGS & CATERING
- All meeting and event ﬂoor plans arranged to meet local guidelines on social distancing
- Clients encouraged to select pre-plated options or a served buﬀet
- All spaces thoroughly sanitized daily with high-touch areas having antimicrobial coating
- Personal Protective Equipment kits provided for guests on request
- Hand sanitizers in use
- All third parties (e.g. ﬂorist, audio visual, entertainers) must strictly follow hotel standards
- All visitors to the hotel, including colleagues and third parties, to have their temperature taken on arrival at work
- All colleagues to practice COVID-19 cleaning & sanitizing protocols and observe social distancing both at the front of the house and heart of the house
- Continuous training ensures protocols are adhered to 24/7
- All workstations and colleague shared areas, both front of the house and heart of the house, planned to maintain social distancing
Please contact us if you have questions or require additional information about our preventive measures and protocols. Cordis, Hong Kong continues to be committed to the health, wellness and safety of all our colleagues, guests and travel partners.
With immediate effect, we will provide a full refund (and waive all related fees) on cancellations made at least 24 hours prior to arrival date for all travelers for stays up to and including 18 December, 2020.
For immediate questions, please email Cordis, Hong Kong Reservations at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In our ongoing commitment to care for our guests and colleagues, we will continue to closely monitor the rapidly developing events and we wish for everyone to stay safe and healthy in the meantime. Your support is always deeply appreciated and we are very much looking forward to welcoming you again.