At Cordis, we understand that well-being isn't only about eating right and exercising. Sometimes, it's just about feeling like your best self. Club Lounge is devoted to providing the extra service you need in order to achieve equilibrium. However you choose to unwind and work, we're devoted to helping you live the way you want to live.
Please be advised that Club Lounge will be undergoing some improvement works starting from 15 February to 31 March 2022, 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM. During this period Club Lounge will remain normal operation. We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your understanding. Should you have any enquiries, please send email to email@example.com.
Mon – Sun: 9:00am to 5:59pm
It is about connectivity.
Gatherings with friends, happy family celebrations, discussions with colleagues or business partners are all social interactions that contribute to our social well-being.
The state of being happy, comfortable, balanced and stress-free contributes to our emotional well-being.
Physical well-being can be about getting fit, knowing how to relax, and eating a balanced diet.
- Personalised check-in and check-out at Club Lounge
- Daily breakfast (Mon – Fri: 6:30am to 10:30am; Sat, Sun & Public Holidays: 6:30am to 11:00am)
- Free flow of all beverage (including sparkling wine, wines, cocktails, beer, soft drinks) and a selection of savoury and desserts from 2:00pm to 5:59pm (availability is subject to the latest regulations of the Government).
- 2-hour complimentary use of Club meeting space per stay (Subject to availability)
- Complimentary WiFi and broadband Internet
- Use of our iPads® within the Lounge
- Complimentary pressing service of 3 garments per room per stay
- Book any 60 minutes Chuan Spa treatment valued at $960 or above to receive either an additional 30-minute complimentary massage extension or a 30-minute mini feet retreat (The complimentary 30-minute session must be consumed within the reserved timeslot. Advance reservation is required and subject to availability).
- Guest hosting: HK$300 net per person to host guest for breakfast| HK$400 net per person to host guests for afternoon tea | HK$500 net per person to host guests for pre-dinner drinks and canapés