Discover the Auckland art scene with the perfect escape for Art Lovers! Your cultural staycation includes a taxi to visit Auckland Art Gallery Toi o Tāmaki - home to New Zealand's most extensive collection of art, a stunning print and postcards by acclaimed New Zealand illustrator Kelly Thompson, a stylish room, valet parking, breakfast for two and late checkout.
Please ask Concierge about our complimentary activities available daily with the Cordis Auckland Resort Schedule.
- A stylish room of your choice
- Valet parking for a standard vehicle
- Taxi transport one way to visit Auckland Art Gallery Toi o Tāmaki, New Zealand's principal public gallery
- Your choice of a stunning print and postcard set featuring unique illustrations by acclaimed New Zealand artist Kelly Thompson
- A delicious breakfast for two adults
- Late checkout of 12 noon (subject to availability on the day)
- Complimentary broadband Internet and Wi-Fi
- Complimentary use of Chuan Spa wellbeing facilities including the heated rooftop pool and spa pool, herbal steam room, sauna, ice experience, snail showers and fitness studio
Terms & Conditions
- This offer is valid for stays and bookings year round, subject to availability. Blackout dates apply.
- This offer is valid for two adults. Cordis Hotels reserves the right to change the details of the offer if required.
- Art Gallery taxi transport is one way only and must be used during the stay and cannot be redeemed for cash, exchanged or transferred.
- Print and postcard set by Kelly Thompson will be in the room on arrival.
- Late checkout at 12 noon is subject to availability on the day.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers or membership entitlements.
- The offer includes 15% GST (Goods and Services Tax).
- Cancellations can be made up to 24 hours prior to arrival. A cancellation or amendment fee will apply after this time.
- A credit card is required to guarantee the booking.
- Should you pay with a Credit Card or offshore Visa Debit Card or MasterCard Debit Card, please note that a credit card surcharge of 2.5% will apply on top of the total amount due. Payments by cash or EFTPOS do not attract a fee.
- Should you be settling with a credit card, a pre-authorisation (hold) on your credit card is required for the amount of the rate (if not prepaid/settled by a 3rd party) plus $100 for a single night or $200 for multiple nights, to allow for incidentals. Credit Cards also attract a 2.5% surcharge on these amounts.
- Should you not carry a Credit Card, or wish to settle with cash, your identification is required along with the aforementioned amounts, to be paid on arrival.
- In case of disputes, Cordis Hotels reserves the right to a final decision.