Set against the spectacular views of Kowloon, high above the bustling streets of Mongkok, you'll find our tranquil rooftop swimming pool. Enjoy a refreshing morning swim or wind down with a homemade ice-pop in one of our cabanas
POOL CLOSURE NOTICE
Please note that we will conduct some mandatory maintenance work to our swimming pool. As such, our pool will be closed from 10th to 23rd January 2022.
Following the current government regulations, the capacity of swimming pool is now reduced. All guests are required to book a time slot to access the swimming pool. Time slots can be booked at hotel on arrival date. Every guest can only register one session per night and each session is limited to 1 hour. Please note that capacity is limited and is on a first come first serve basis.
SPECIAL NOTICE - OUR COMMITMENT TO SAFETY AND WELL-BEING
Cordis, Hong Kong is taking every step we can to ensure the safety and well-being of our guests, and our employees.
We have implemented the below stringent measures in the swimming pool areas:
- Guests’ temperatures checked upon arrival at the entrance of hotel
- All guests must fill in a health declaration form to declare they are in good health condition
- According to the government law, all visitors are also required to scan the “Leave Home Safe” App or leave their personal details before entering the pool and other facilities upon arrival
- All guests are required to wear surgical masks in all public areas expect when swimming
- No food consumption is allowed in the swimming pool area except drinking
- Guest contact areas are sanitized after each interaction (e.g. reception desk and public areas)
- Hand sanitizers in use
Click here to learn more about our other hygiene measures in the hotel.
Level 42, Rooftop
Temporarily Closed (from 7 to 23 Jan 2022)
- 20-metre outdoor heated swimming pool (temporarily closed)
- Underwater audio system and fibre optic lights
- Relaxing hot tub (temporarily closed)
- Splash Bar serving drinks and snacks from 6:30am to 8:30pm daily (temporarily closed)