Take time out with a leisurely Auckland getaway for two including a visit to charming Devonport village with its historic buildings, antique stores and cafes. Your stay includes a stylish room, a delicious Devonshire tea, return ferry tickets to Devonport, an inhouse movie, breakfast, valet parking and late checkout.
View the Cordis Auckland Resort Schedule of complimentary activities here>> Times and activities are subject to change. Please check with Concierge.
- A stylish room of your choice
- Valet parking for a standard vehicle
- Two return ferry tickets to visit charming Devonport with its antique stores, cafes and historic buildings
- A delicious Devonshire tea for two with fresh scones and cream
- An inhouse movie of your choice
- A delicious breakfast for two
- Late checkout of 12 noon (subject to availability on the day)
- Complimentary broadband Internet and Wi-Fi
- Complimentary use of Chuan Spa wellbeing facilities including the heated rooftop pool and spa pool, herbal steam room, sauna, ice experience, snail showers and fitness studio
Terms & Conditions
- This offer is valid for stays and bookings until 31 March 2021, subject to availability. Blackout dates apply.
- This offer is valid for two adults. Cordis Hotels reserves the right to change the details of the offer if required.
- Ferry tickets to Devonport must be used during the stay and cannot be redeemed for cash, exchanged or transferred.
- Late checkout at 12 noon is subject to availability on the day.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers or membership entitlements.
- The offer includes 15% GST (Goods and Services Tax).
- Cancellations can be made up to 24 hours prior to arrival. A cancellation or amendment fee will apply after this time.
- A credit card is required to guarantee the booking.
- Should you pay with a Credit Card or offshore Visa Debit Card or MasterCard Debit Card, please note that a credit card surcharge of 2.5% will apply on top of the total amount due. Payments by cash or EFTPOS do not attract a fee.
- Should you be settling with a credit card, a pre-authorisation (hold) on your credit card is required for the amount of the rate (if not prepaid/settled by a 3rd party) plus $100 for a one night stay or $200 for multiple nights, to allow for incidental spending. Credit Cards also attract a 2.5% surcharge on these amounts.
- Should you not carry a Credit Card, or wish to settle with cash, your identification is required along with the aforementioned amounts, to be paid on arrival.
- In case of disputes, Cordis Hotels reserves the right to a final decision.