The New Zealand Government has moved Auckland Region to Covid-19 Alert Level 3. Under this level, our Club Lounge, Executive Rooms and Suites will not be available until further notice. All other room types are available to be booked. In-room dining is available 24/7. To help keep you safe, all government approved social, hygiene and gatherings requirements are in place, including protective face masks for all staff. We encourage all guests to sign in using the NZ COVID Tracer App. This can be downloaded in Apple App Store or Google Play. Take care and let us know if we can assist you on email@example.com.
In November 2021, Cordis, Auckland will open its new Pinnacle Tower. Offering 17 storeys of sophisticated upscale accommodation, it includes a stunning new Club Lounge located on Level 14 (pictured above).
The largest Club Lounge in Auckland, this private sanctuary has been designed for the exclusive use of our Club guests. Sleek contemporary design, expansive city views and preferential check-in will set the stage for a Club experience like no other, providing you with the extra service you need to enjoy an extraordinary stay. Relax and take in the views from the windowed balcony, host your own guests or enjoy the long list of Club benefits. From a delicious breakfast at the start of your day through to evening drinks and elegant canapes as you wind down at the end, our luxurious urban oasis is there to help you enjoy the finer things of life.
We look forward to welcoming you soon to our Pinnacle Tower Club Lounge.
At Cordis, we understand that well-being isn't only about eating right and exercising. Sometimes, it's just about feeling like your best self. The Club Lounge is devoted to providing the extra service you need in order to achieve equilibrium. However you choose to unwind and work, we're devoted to helping you live the way you want to live.
Booked a Suite or an Executive Room? You’re automatically entitled to Club Privileges.
Our Auckland hotel Club Lounge is located on Level 10 of the hotel. Simply swipe your room key card and select Level 10 to gain executive lounge access. Throughout the day, you can enjoy our exclusive executive lounge benefits, from a delicious daily breakfast and afternoon tea treats to evening drinks and elegant canapes.
Mon – Sun:
7:00am to 8:00pm (butlers in attendance)
24 hr access with guest swipe card
It is about connectivity.
Gatherings with friends, happy family celebrations, discussions with colleagues or business partners are all social interactions that contribute to our social well-being.
Our spacious Club Lounge is a vibrant space to catch up with old friends and make new ones. Full of energy, it is the perfect place to socialise and entertain.
The state of being happy, comfortable, balanced and stress-free contributes to our emotional well-being.
Enjoyment, laughter and exclusivity are all assured at our thoughtfully appointed Auckland hotel club lounge.
Once you've worked hard, join us for some play – unwind with the Club Lounge's unexpected pleasures to help you forget the stresses of the day. Toast the sunset with complimentary glasses of bubbles, take a refreshing dip in our rooftop pool, or chill in the spa pool. Pick your playground.
Our 5-star experience stays in your mind long after you’ve bid adieu and beckons you to return again, hopefully sometime soon!
Make the most of an exciting range of 5 star hotel club lounge privileges, all included in your Executive Room or Suite rate.
- Continental and hot breakfast selection from 7:00am - 10:30am weekdays | 7:00am – 11:00am weekends
- A selection of afternoon tea treats from 2:00pm - 5:00pm
- Pre-dinner drinks and canapés from 5:30pm – 8:00pm
- Espresso, tea, coffee, snacks and ice-cream available throughout the day
- Personalised Butler Service in the Club Lounge from 7am to 8pm
- Pressing of 3 garments per stay
- Shoe shine service
- Complimentary WiFi and broadband Internet
- Late checkout (subject to availability)
- Use of heated rooftop pool and spa pool, saunas and unique herbal steam room at Chuan Spa
- Guest hosting – NZ$30 per person to host guests for afternoon tea | NZ$50 per person to host guests for breakfast or pre-dinner drinks and canapés
- Our Cordis Club Lounge welcomes you to snack on light eats, juice and ice-cream at any time of the day.
So much to do
- Hang out, host your guests or power through the day with our executive lounge menu options. From a delicious breakfast at the start of your day through to evening drinks and canapes as you wind down at the end, this luxurious oasis will meet the highest expectations.