Auckland Region has moved to the Covid-19 Protection Framework – Red. Our Club Lounge is now open. All government requirements for social distancing, hygiene, scanning and gatherings limits are in place, including protective face masks for staff. Please note that double vaccination is mandatory for the hospitality sector. All guests over 12 years must show their official Covid-19 Vaccination certificate or medical exemption to enter the hotel. For more details, visit our Covid-19 update.Take care and let us know if we can assist you on email@example.com.
Our sophisticated new Auckland Club Lounge has been designed for the private use of our hotel Club and Executive guests. Located on Level 14 of the stunning Pinnacle Tower, the sleek contemporary design, expansive city views and exclusive Club Privileges set the stage for a Club experience like no other, providing you with the extra service you need to enjoy an extraordinary stay.
Take in the views from the windowed balcony, host your own guests or relax as you enjoy the long list of Club benefits. From a delicious breakfast at the start of your day through to evening drinks and elegant canapes as you wind down at the end, our luxurious urban oasis is there to help you enjoy the finer things of life.
Your guest key card provides you with entry to the executive Club Lounge 24 hours a day. We look forward to welcoming you soon.
Mon – Sun:
7:00am to 8:00pm (butlers in attendance)
24 hr access with guest swipe card
It is about connectivity.
Gatherings with friends, happy family celebrations, discussions with colleagues or business partners are all social interactions that contribute to our social well-being.
Our spacious Club Lounge is a vibrant space to catch up with old friends and make new ones. Full of energy, it is the perfect place to socialise and entertain.
The state of being happy, comfortable, balanced and stress-free contributes to our emotional well-being.
Enjoyment, laughter and exclusivity are all assured at our thoughtfully appointed Auckland hotel club lounge.
Once you've worked hard, join us for some play – unwind with the Club Lounge's unexpected pleasures to help you forget the stresses of the day. Toast the sunset with complimentary glasses of bubbles, take a refreshing dip in our rooftop pool, or chill in the spa pool. Pick your playground.
Our 5-star experience stays in your mind long after you’ve bid adieu and beckons you to return again, hopefully sometime soon!
Make the most of an exciting range of 5 star hotel club lounge privileges, all included in your Executive Room or Suite rate.
- Continental and hot breakfast selection from 7:00am - 10:30am weekdays | 7:00am – 11:00am weekends
- A selection of afternoon tea treats from 2:00pm - 5:00pm
- Pre-dinner drinks and canapés from 5:30pm – 8:00pm
- Espresso, tea, coffee, snacks and ice-cream available throughout the day
- Personalised Butler Service in the Club Lounge from 7am to 8pm
- Pressing of 3 garments per stay
- Shoe shine service
- Complimentary WiFi and broadband Internet
- Late checkout (subject to availability)
- Use of heated rooftop pool and spa pool, saunas and unique herbal steam room at Chuan Spa
- Guest hosting – NZ$30 per person to host guests for afternoon tea | NZ$50 per person to host guests for breakfast or pre-dinner drinks and canapés
- Our Cordis Club Lounge welcomes you to snack on light eats, juice and ice-cream at any time of the day.
So much to do
- Hang out, host your guests or power through the day with our executive lounge menu options. From a delicious breakfast at the start of your day through to evening drinks and canapes as you wind down at the end, this luxurious oasis will meet the highest expectations.