You and your well-being are at the heart of Cordis. Enjoy your stay the way you choose to with a hotel that’s dedicated to you.READ MORE
OUR SLEEP WELLNESS PROGRAMME
Few things are as important to our wellbeing as a good night’s sleep. That’s why we’ve launched Sleep Matters by Chuan, a global sleep wellness programme created in collaboration with the World Sleep Society, whose mission is to advance sleep health worldwide with sleep medicine and scientific expertise.
YOUR SLEEP ESSENTIALS
Discover the power of a good night’s sleep with our Sleep Matters programme. Services and amenities include:
∙ Wellness amenities to enjoy in-room
∙ Bedtime reading: A special issue of healthier sleep magazine focusing on travel, created in collaboration with World Sleep Society
∙ Sleep Matters Turndown Kit
Healthy sleep is sleep that restores and revitalizes you, leaving you feeling refreshed and energized.
Here are some expert tips* to help you get more healthy sleep:
- Establish regular sleep and wake times, and stick to them.
- Avoid light from smartphones and tablets near bedtime.
- Don’t work or study in the bed.
- If you don’t fall asleep within 20 minutes, get out of the bed and return to it when you’re tired.
- Exercise regularly, but not right before bed.
- If you have a nap during the day, limit it to 30 minutes.
- Avoid excessive alcohol consumption or smoking in the four hours before bedtime.
- Find a comfortable sleep temperature and keep the room well ventilated.
- Avoid caffeine in the six hours before bedtime.
- If eating close to bedtime, choose a light, healthy snack.
For more tips on overcoming jetlag and meditation exercise for a quality sleep,
please visit https://healthiersleepmag.com/travel-issue/
* Created by World Sleep Society’s committee of internationally renowned experts in the field of sleep medicine and research