As the heart of the community, all of us at Cordis, Beijing Capital Airport are taking every step we can to ensure the safety and well-being of our city, our guests, and our employees. As we continue to remain vigilant and implement stringent measures against the spread of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), the health of all our guests and colleagues remains, as always, our top priority.
HIGH TOUCH AREAS
We are very conscious of the importance of hygiene in areas that are frequently touched by guests and employees. We have implemented a program to frequently clean and sanitize all high touch areas in and around the public areas of the hotel.
We appreciate that the use of facemasks is one of the best means of controlling the spread of the virus and protecting each other. We insist on all of our colleagues wearing a face mask at work at all times. Additionally, we request all guests in public areas or restaurants & bars to wear masks, except when eating, drinking or exercising. This includes when collecting food from a buffet.
- Guests’ temperatures checked upon arrival at the entrance of the hotel.
- All staying guests must fill in a health declaration form to declare they are in good health condition
- Guest contact areas are sanitized after each interaction (e.g. front desk)
- Doormen and bellboys wear gloves and sanitize all luggages before bringing them up to the room
- Social distancing promoted throughout the hotel with signage on display as a reminder
- Hand sanitizers located throughout the hotel
- Personal Protective Equipment kits provided for guests upon request
- Excessive decorative items removed (e.g. cushions and magazines)
- All glassware and chinaware sterilized daily
- Use neutralizing disinfectant cleaner between guests’ stay
- Careful disinfecting protocol of all high touch areas (e.g. remote control, light switches, telephone, air conditioning controller etc.)
FOOD & BEVERAGE
- Restaurants and bar ﬂoor plans arranged to meet local guidelines on social distancing
- For all restaurant guests, we follow local authority guidelines to assist with health screening and contact tracing
- Hand Sanitizers are provided and Face masks are available upon request
- Scheduled sanitising of all shared surfaces regularly
- All food and beverage colleagues wash their hands with higher frequency
GYM, SPA & POOL
- Health and wellness protocols aligned with local authorities’ recommendations to include temperature checks, Personal Protective Equipment kits, health declaration forms and social distancing
- All public areas including Health Club and Spa are sanitized on a regular basis
- Hand sanitizers in use throughout the hotel
- Pool furniture and Health Club equipment are sanitized between guests’ use
MEETINGS & CATERING
- All meeting and event ﬂoor plans arranged to meet local guidelines on social distancing
- All spaces thoroughly sanitized daily
- Face masks provided for guests on request.
- Hand sanitizers in use
- All third parties (e.g. ﬂorist, audio visual, entertainers) must strictly follow hotel standards
- All visitors to the hotel, including colleagues and third parties, to have their temperature taken on arrival at work
- All colleagues to practice COVID-19 cleaning & sanitizing protocols and observe social distancing both at the front of the house and heart of the house
- Continuous training ensures protocols are adhered to 24/7
Please contact us if you have questions or require additional information about our preventive measures and protocols. Cordis, Beijing Capital Airport continues to be committed to the health, wellness and safety of all our colleagues, guests and travel partners.
In light of the Covid-19 situation, we have implemented stringent precautionary operational measures at all our hotels to safeguard the health and well-being of our guests and colleagues. To assist guests whose travel may be impacted, we are waiving cancellation fees for all individual stays booked directly through September 30, 2021. Exceptions may apply to specific offers and packages, please refer to the terms and conditions provided on your booking confirmation.
For immediate questions, please email Cordis, Beijing Capital Airport Reservations at email@example.com.
In our ongoing commitment to care for our guests and colleagues, we will continue to closely monitor the rapidly developing events and we wish for everyone to stay safe and healthy in the meantime. Your support is always deeply appreciated and we are very much looking forward to welcoming you again.