Calling all gin lovers - do not miss this special staycation featuring a gin pairing dinner and a fun gin cocktail making class by our award-winning mixologist at Alibi - Wine Dine Be Social. Spend the night in our comfy room or suite and breakfast buffet the next morning.
Prices start from HK$1,998 for a one-night stay in a Superior Room and HK$2,498 in a Club Deluxe Room with Club Lounge privileges.
- Accommodation for two persons
- Guaranteed early check-in at 12 noon*
- Guaranteed late check-out until 4pm*
- Breakfast buffet for two persons at The Place
- Gin paring dinner for two persons at Alibi - Wine Dine Be Social (Sample menu) (While evening dine-in service is suspended, the set dinner will be served in guestroom or guest can choose to have an early lunch in outlet between 11:30 am and 5:59 pm. The hotel will contact guests to confirm the time of the gin cocktail class)
- Gin cocktail class for two persons at Alibi - Wine Dine Be Social (30 minutes prior to your reserved dinner time)
- A complimentary cocktail shaker to take home
- Special offers on online store
- 30% off at restaurants and bars
- HK$300 spa credits per room
Terms & Conditions
- *Applicable to stays in February to April 2021 (excluding 12 to 15 February 2021, 2 to 6 April 2021) and subject to availability for Studio, Club Studio and Suites.
- The package is available from now to 30 June 2021. Blackout dates apply.
- Reservations must be made 24 hours in advance.
- This rate is non-refundable, non-changeable and non-cancellable.
- All benefits are only applicable when booking directly through Cordis, Hong Kong website, phone calls to +852 3552 3552 or emails to email@example.com.
- The spa credits are applicable to any regular 60 minutes or above spa treatment and credits cannot be used in conjunction with other privileges. Advanced booking is recommended and treatments are subject to Chuan Spa availability.
- All bookings are subject to room availability.
- Cordis, Hong Kong reserves the right to change the details of the promotion from time to time, and to offer alternative benefits should the one requested be unavailable.
- In case of dispute, Cordis, Hong Kong reserves the right to make the final decision.