Savour the best of the British cuisine at Alibi - Wine Dine Be Social with an authentic British dinner and an apple crumble cooking class the next day with our Chef de Cuisine James Oakley. Have an enjoyable stay in one of our modern stylish rooms or suites plus breakfast buffet to fully regenerate.
Date of tasting dinner: 16 January, 20 February, 20 March, 10 April, 15 May and 12 June 2021
Prices start from HK$1,898 for a one-night stay in a Superior Room and HK$2,498 in a Club Deluxe Room with Club Lounge privilieges.
- Accommodation for two persons
- Guaranteed early check-in at 12 noon*
- Guaranteed late check-out until 4pm*
- Best of British Dinner at Alibi - Wine Dine Be Social for two persons
- Cooking class of classic Apple Crumble with Chef James Oakley (10am to 11am)
- Breakfast buffet for two persons at The Place
- Complimentary delicacies (Scottish shortbread and Vanilla fudge)
- Special offers on online store
- 30% off at restaurants and bars
- HK$300 spa credits per room
Terms & Conditions
- *Applicable to stays in February to April 2021 (excluding 12 to 15 February 2021, 2 to 6 April 2021) and subject to availability for Studio, Club Studio and Suites.
- The package is available on 16 January, 20 February, 20 March, 10 April, 15 May and 12 June 2021.
- Reservations must be made 24 hours in advance.
- This rate is non-refundable, non-changeable and non-cancellable.
- All benefits are only applicable when booking directly through Cordis, Hong Kong website, phone calls to +852 3552 3552 or emails to email@example.com.
- The spa credits are applicable to any regular 60 minutes or above spa treatment and credits cannot be used in conjunction with other privileges. Advanced booking is recommended and treatments are subject to Chuan Spa availability.
- All bookings are subject to room availability.
- Cordis, Hong Kong reserves the right to change the details of the promotion from time to time, and to offer alternative benefits should the one requested be unavailable.
- In case of dispute, Cordis, Hong Kong reserves the right to make the final decision.