Michelin-starred Cantonese restaurant Ming Court's Head Dim Sum Chef Tse Sun Fuk will host a first-ever series of Family Dim Sum Making Class in this March & April, demonstrating signature Dim Sums.
- Caledonia Blue Prawn Dumpling, Bamboo Shoot, Steamed
- Lava Purple Potato Ball, Rice Crisp Coated, Deep-Fried
- Marshmallow Bunnies
After the making class, parent can enjoy the dim sums with your little one and Ming Court Afternoon Delights (click here to view menu).
Dim Sum Class
- Available Dates:
6, 13, 20, 27 March 2021 (Saturday)
2-6, 10, 17, 24 April 2021 (Easter Holidays & Saturday)
- Venue: Level 6, Ming Court
- Dim Sum Making Class: 3:30pm - 4:30pm
- Dim Sum Tasting Session: 4:30pm - 6:00pm
- HKD888 for 2 Adults and 1 Kid (Aged 3-12)