With enormous positive feedback, Michelin-starred Cantonese restaurant Ming Court's Head Dim Sum Chef Tse Sun Fuk will host a series of Dim Sum Making Class again from March to May, to demonstrate step-by-step making of Ming Court's signature dim sums including:
- New Caledonia Blue Prawn Dumpling, Bamboo Shoot, Steamed
- Lava Hawthorn Ball, Strawberry Jam, Rice Crisp Coated, Deep-Fried
- Vegan Omnipork Bun, Pickled Chinese Cabbage, Steamed (March, April)
- Scallop Dumpling, Morel Mushroom, Beetroot Wrap, Steamed (March, May)
- Egg Yolk, Custard Dumpling, Steamed (April)
- Red Bean, Rose Petal Bun, Steamed (May)
Ming Court Dim Sum Class is available on every Saturdays in March, April and May 2020, from 3:30 pm to 5:30 pm. Priced at HK$488 net per person, each class is designed for 8 to 10 persons. Reservation must be made at least 5 days in advance.
Each guest will receive a dinner voucher valued at HK$300 and a signature Chicken Consommé, Matsutake Mushroom, Bamboo Pith, served in Glass Teapot, for their next visit to Ming Court.
Vegan Dim Sum Making Class in Collaboration with Green Monday
To celebrate the 50th Anniversary of Earth Day (22 April), Ming Court is delighted to join hands with Green Monday presenting the limited Vegan Dim Sum Making Class during the Earth Month. Guests will learn the making of four vegan dim sums with the use of plant-based meats, including:
- Vegan OmniPork Bun, Pickled Chinese Cabbage, Steamed
- Heura Plant Based Chicken Dumpling, OmniPork, Blaze Mushroom, Shiitake Mushroom, Water Chestnut, Carrot, Steamed
- Beyond Beef Dumpling, Fuling Pickled Mustard Tuber, Chinese Celery, Water Chestnut, Pan-Fried
- Spinach Dumpling, Yellow Fungus, White Fungus, Wild Mushroom, Sweet Corn, Wolfberry, Steamed
Priced at HK$422 net per person, the vegan dim sum class is available every Sunday in April 2020, from 3:30 pm to 5:30 pm (limited to 8 to 10 persons).