To promote sustainable dining concept and support the local communities, Ming Court unveils the brand-new seasonal menu - ‘A Taste of Local Heritage’ Menu curated with the locally-sourced produces.
Executive Chef Li Yuet Faat has created eight dishes with a host of locally-grown ingredients, including the locally raised Ping Yuen chicken from a farm in Fanling, air-dried seafood and dried tiger prawn from Lamma Island, dried shrimp paste, dried squid and salted fish made in Tai O, as well as the famous Shek O Preserved Mustard Cabbage.
Highlighted dishes include Leopard Coral Garoupa Fillet, Dried Squid, Shiitake, Straw Mushroom, Turnip, Chinese Celery, Rice Vermicelli, Aged Dried Mandarin Peel, Simmered; Sliced Abalone, Scallop, Prawn, Dried Tiger Prawn, Asparagus, Homemade XO Sauce, Sautéed; Minced Pork Patty, Salted Fish, Dried Squid, Water Chestnut, Shiitake, Pan-Seared and more.
The menu is available daily from now until 16 December 2021 at Ming Court.
Click here to view the menu.
Follow Executive Chef Li to Lamma Island and discover quality local ingredients:
Terms & Conditions
- All menu items are subject to change due to seasonality and availability.
- Prices are subject to a 10% service charge.
- Offers cannot be used in conjunction with other discounts, promotions and privileges.
- Cordis, Hong Kong reserves the right of final decision in case of disputes.
- Under the law of Hong Kong, intoxicating liquor must not be sold or supplied to a minor in the course of business.