In light of the novel coronavirus (Covid-19) pandemic, and to help keep you safe, Chuan Spa Auckland is closed until further notice and no spa treatments or facilities are available, except for gym access. Take care and we look forward to welcoming you soon.
Leave the hustle and bustle behind as you enter this oasis of Oriental serenity. From relaxing saunas and herbal steam rooms to a stunning heated rooftop pool and spa pool, Chuan Spa Auckland's luxury spa and our premium wellness facilities have everything you need to rebalance your mind, body and soul. Indulge your senses with luxurious signature spa massages and facials, traditional Chinese therapies and rejuvenating body scrubs. This is where your journey to health and wellbeing begins.
T +64 9 300 2960
Spa: 9:00am – 9:00pm
(last treatment 8pm)
Let your stress melt away at our luxury Auckland Day Spa as you embark on a journey to revitalise your mind, body and soul.
Indulge in a relaxing range of Signature Chuan and Sothys spa treatments including spa packages, facials, massages, scrubs and more. With our highly trained spa therapists, you’re in expert hands.
SPA GIFT CARDS
Looking for the perfect gift? Delight your friends and loved ones with our pampering Chuan Spa Auckland gift cards. Our spa vouchers make the perfect gift for a wedding, birthday, anniversary, special celebration or just to indulge yourself!
Gift vouchers are available for spa treatments and special promotions or choose a $ value so friends and family can create their own bespoke Chuan Spa experience. Contact our Spa Concierge for more details.
HEALTH CLUB MEMBERSHIPS
NZD1000 for 6 months | NZD1,920 for 12 months
NZD1,250 for 6 months | NZD2,450 for 12 months
* Terms & Conditions apply. Please contact our Spa Concierge to enrol.
SPA AND BEAUTY PRODUCTS
Take a piece of Chuan Spa Auckland home with you when you purchase from our luxurious range of Chuan and Sothys spa and beauty products.
Experience the pioneering rejuvenating formulations of Sothys natural Botanical ingredients, or draw on the power of the Five Elements with our signature Chuan range to leave your skin healthy and glowing.
Discover our beautifully curated range of luxury spa treatments and special spa offers designed to leave you beautiful from top to toe.
- We highly recommend you book your treatment in advance to secure your preferred day and time. Bookings can be made in person at Chuan Spa, over the phone +64 9 300 2960, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Any change to a scheduled treatment booking time requires a minimum of 24 hours advance notice.
- Please arrive at least 30 minutes before your scheduled appointment time to check-in and enjoy the facilities at Chuan Spa.
- A valid credit card and telephone number are required to reserve all treatments and packages.
Chuan Spa Cancellation Policy
- 24 hours' notice must be given to cancel or amend any reserved treatment. If cancellations or amendments are made less than 24 hours in advance, 50% of the full treatment fee will be levied. In case of no-shows, the full treatment fee will be levied.
- Please note that all packages and products are non-refundable.
Chuan Day Spa Users
- Day spa users can enjoy the use of the tri bathing facilities at Chuan Spa – including the swimming pool, sauna, herbal steam room, snail shower and ice experience.
Chuan Gift Cards
- The perfect gift for all occasions, Chuan Spa Gift Cards are available for all our treatments and packages. The cards can also be priced to any face value redeemable as partial payment for any spa services. Please contact Spa Concierge on email@example.com for more details.
How to Spa
- When you arrive at Chuan Spa you will be asked to complete a brief lifestyle elemental questionnaire to determine which treatments will best suit your needs. At this time please inform our Spa Concierge if you have any health concerns.
- We recommend arriving 45mins prior to your treatments to shower and enjoy the therapeutic benefits of our wet facilities – herbal steam room, sauna and swimming pool.
- While we will always try to accommodate your treatments, late arrival may mean a reduction in your treatment time due to prior bookings.
- Mobile phones, while a necessary part of modern living, are not permitted in any of our treatment rooms or relaxation lounges. In all other areas, please be considerate of other guests and switch them to quiet or meeting mode. Thank you for your understanding.
- The Spa and fitness studio are available for guests aged 16 and above.
- We provide disposable underwear for your privacy and our therapists will advise you on their usage. They should be worn during water based treatments– our therapists are fully trained to drape you to protect your privacy at all times.
- Please remember to drink fluids, especially water, during and after your time at Chuan Spa.
- Gentleman should shave a few hours before any facial treatment to increase comfort.
- If you have enjoyed a massage we suggest you leave the oils on your skin for up to 2 hours before taking a shower so your skin can fully absorb the oils’ properties.
- If you are pregnant or have any other condition that you feel we should be aware of, please inform our Spa Concierge and your therapist, thank you.
- Our therapists are fully trained to ensure your treatments are some of the best you will experience. However, please inform them at any time if you are uncomfortable or require anything else during your treatment – e.g. massage pressure, room temperature.
- We recommend you leave valuables in your room or at home, as we do not assume liability for any valuables.
Health Club & Chuan Membership
At Chuan Spa, membership is much more than access to exercise or spa treatments. It is your journey to health and well-being. From our attentive service, and inspired surroundings, to an extensive array of services and products, we pay attention to the smallest detail to ensure you enjoy every moment of your Chuan experience.
For more information on memberships, please contact Chuan Spa, Auckland on +64 9 300 2960 or firstname.lastname@example.org.