Delight your senses with an exquisite High Tea by Cordis full of warming Winter flavours.
Tempt your palette with tasty duck rillettes with a burst of delicious plum, anise cured salmon with limoncello gel and caviar; a goat cheese, gingerbread and beetroot trifle with our very own Cordis honey; and a warming shot of ginger elixir.
Sweet tooths can enjoy a delectable St Honore with a crunchy puff pastry base, vanilla whipped ganache and caremilised choux; a decadent Champagne tart with fresh grapes and Champagne jelly; and a luscious Opera with chocolate sponge, coffee cream and homemade hazelnut praline.
Delicate sandwiches and fluffy scones with artisan jam and clotted cream complete the experience, along with your choice of fine tea or coffee. Or add a glass of award-winning Louis Roederer Champagne for the perfect celebration.
Monday – Friday | NZ$59 per adult (Champagne additional) | NZ $38 per child 12 years and under*
Saturday, Sunday & Public Holidays | NZ$69 per adult (Champagne additional) | NZ$48 per child 12 years and under*
*Children's pricing quoted is for the Kids High Tea by Cordis menu. Adult pricing applies to children ordering the regular High Tea by Cordis.
Bookings are essential. Please contact (09) 300 2924 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
terms and conditions
- Bookings are essential and subject to availability.
- Due to seasonality and availability of ingredients, Cordis, Auckland reserves the right to make a substitution if required.
- Langham Supper Club discount is eligible (blackout dates may apply).
- Alcohol can only be served to those aged 18 and over.
- In case of disputes, Cordis Auckland reserves the right to a final decision.