Now that we have moved to Covid-19 Level 2, we have an exciting dining option for everyone to enjoy. Please rest assured we will go above and beyond all government approved precautions to help keep you safe as you dine with us. We look forward to hosting you soon!
BUFFET TO TABLE
Don’t miss our sumptuous new buffet-style lunch and dinner, delivered safely to your table. Available for lunch on weekends, and on Friday and Saturday nights for dinner, there's a host of delicious dishes including great vegetarian options, to ensure you don’t leave hungry!
For lunch, enjoy dishes such as lamb vindaloo with naan and mango chutney, beef sirloin with kale, walnuts and peppercorn sauce and gnocchi with roast broccoli and hazelnuts. At dinner, treat yourself to dishes such as herb crusted market fish on lemon risotto, grilled garlic prawns, butter chicken, Beef Wellington with honey glazed parsnips and more!
Lunch: Saturday and Sunday, $59 | Dinner: Friday and Saturday, $89.
Children 12 years and under dine half price.
Bookings are essential and subject to availability. To book, contact our team on (09) 300 2924 or email@example.com. We look forward to hosting you again soon!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- In line with the NZ Government guidelines for Alert Level 2, we ask our guests to maintain physical distancing of 1 metre and to follow the advised hygiene protocols. We recommend that you sign in using the NZ COVID Tracer app. This can be downloaded in Apple App Store or Google Play.
- Tables will seat a maximum of 10 adults with a maximum of 100 adults at any given time. Please rest assured we are observing all Ministry of Health precautions to help ensure your safety. Please ask us about these when you book.
- Bookings are essential and subject to availability. Blackout dates apply.
- Langham Supper Club discount applies.
- Alcohol can only be served to those of legal drinking age.
- Food items may vary on the day and are subject to availability and seasonality. We reserve the right to substitute if required.
- In case of disputes, Cordis, Auckland reserves the right to the final decision.