Welcome to Chuan Health + Wellness, an idyllic haven dedicated to wellness. Invigorating, stimulating and relaxing, choose a customised treatment designed to target your specific needs.
T 86 (21) 5263 9999
Mon-Sun 10:00am – 10:00pm
How to Spa
- When you arrive at Chuan Health + Wellness you will be asked to complete a brief lifestyle elemental questionnaire to determine which treatments will best suit your needs. At this time please inform our Spa Concierge if you have any health concerns.
- We recommend some time before your treatments to shower and enjoy the therapeutic benefits of our swimming pool.
- While we will always try to accommodate your treatments, late arrival may mean a reduction in your treatment time due to prior bookings.
- Mobile phones, while a necessary part of modern living, are not permitted in any of our treatment rooms or relaxation lounges. In all other areas, please be considerate of other guests and switch them to quiet or meeting mode. Thank you for your understanding.
- Chuan Health + Wellness and Health Club are available for guests aged 16 and above.
- We provide disposable underwear for your privacy and our therapists will advise you on their usage. They should be worn during water based treatments and massage treatments – our therapists are fully trained to drape you to protect your privacy at all times.
- Please remember to drink fluids, especially water, during and after your time at Chuan Health + Wellness.
- Gentleman should shave a few hours before any facial treatment to increase comfort.
- If you have enjoyed a massage we suggest you leave the oils on your skin for up to 2 hours before taking a shower so your skin can fully absorb the oils’ properties.
- If you are pregnant or have any other condition that you feel we should be aware of, please inform our Spa Concierge and your therapist, thank you.
- Our therapists are fully trained to ensure your treatments are some of the best you will experience. However, please inform them at any time if you are uncomfortable or require anything else during your treatment – e.g. massage pressure, room temperature.
- We recommend you leave valuables in your room or at home, as we do not assume liability for any valuables.