Welcome to a space where the principles of Wu Xing – wood, fire, earth, metal, and water – work in harmony to get you feeling your best. Feel the release of tension under expert hands or experience the ancient wisdom of Traditional Chinese Medicine. Be stimulated by a range of natural treatments. Our day spa is devoted solely to your rejuvenation.
More information about Chuan Spa is available at Chuan Spa Hong Kong
T (852) 3552-3510
Mon - Sun: 6:30am to 11:00pm
Treatments: 10:00am to 11:00pm
Beauty and Health Treatments
- We highly recommend you book your treatment in advance to secure your preferred day and time. Bookings can be made in person at Chuan Spa, over the phone (852) 3552 3510, email: email@example.com or on our website www.chuanspa.com.
- Any change to a scheduled treatment booking time requires a minimum of 6 hours advance notice.
- Please arrive at least 30 minutes before your scheduled appointment time to check-in and enjoy the facilities at Chuan Spa.
- A valid credit card and telephone number are required to reserve all treatments and packages.
Chuan Cancellation Policy
- 6 hours notice must be given to cancel or amend any reserved treatment. If cancellations or amendments are made less than 6 hours in advance, 50% of the full treatment fee will be levied. In case of no-shows, the full treatment fee will be levied.
- Please note that all packages and products are non-refundable.
Chuan Day Spa Users
- Day spa users with a minimum spending of $960 can enjoy the use of all facilities at Chuan Spa - Health and Wellbeing including the swimming pool, fitness studio, sauna, herbal steam room and the onsen shower.
- 3 hours complimentary valet parking is available to all day spa users when booking a treatment.
Chuan Gift Vouchers
- The perfect gift for all occasions, Chuan Spa Gift Vouchers are available for all our treatments and packages. The vouchers can also be priced to any face value redeemable as partial payment for any spa services.
How to Spa
- When you arrive at Chuan Spa you will be asked to complete a brief lifestyle elemental questionnaire to determine which treatments will best suit your needs. At this time please inform our Spa Concierge if you have any health concerns.
- We recommend some time before your treatments to shower and enjoy the therapeutic benefits of our wet facilities – herbal steam room, sauna and swimming pool.
- While we will always try to accommodate your treatments, late arrival may mean a reduction in your treatment time due to prior bookings.
- Mobile phones, while a necessary part of modern living, are not permitted in any of our treatment rooms or relaxation lounges. In all other areas, please be considerate of other guests and switch them to quiet or meeting mode. Thank you for your understanding.
- The Spa and fitness studio are available for guests aged 16 and above.
- We provide disposable underwear for your privacy and our therapists will advise you on their usage. They should be worn during water based treatments and massage treatments – our therapists are fully trained to drape you to protect your privacy at all times.
- Please remember to drink fluids, especially water, during and after your time at Chuan Spa.
- Gentleman should shave a few hours before any facial treatment to increase comfort.
- If you have enjoyed a massage we suggest you leave the oils on your skin for up to 2 hours before taking a shower so your skin can fully absorb the oils’ properties.
- If you are pregnant or have any other condition that you feel we should be aware of, please inform our Spa Concierge and your therapist, thank you.
- Our therapists are fully trained to ensure your treatments are some of the best you will experience. However, please inform them at any time if you are uncomfortable or require anything else during your treatment – e.g. massage pressure, room temperature.
- We recommend you leave valuables in your room or at home, as we do not assume liability for any valuables.
Health Club & Chuan Membership
At Chuan Spa, membership is much more than access to exercise or spa treatments. It is your journey to health and well-being. From our attentive service, and inspired surroundings, to an extensive array of services and products, we pay attention to the smallest detail to ensure you enjoy every moment of your Chuan experience.
For more information on memberships, please contact Chuan Spa, Hong Kong on +852 3552 3510 or firstname.lastname@example.org.