As an advocate for promoting Cantonese cuisine, Michelin-starred Cantonese restaurant Ming Court launches its first dim sum making class for diners to appreciate this form of culinary art. With almost 30 years of experience, Chef Tse Sun Fuk, Head Dim Sum Chef at Ming Court will showcase essential techniques and demonstrate step by step for making five signature dim sums.
- Scallop Dumpling, Crab Meat, Egg White, Wolfberry, Steamed
- New Caledonia Blue Prawn Dumpling, Bamboo Shoot, Steamed
- Pork Dumpling, Whole Shrimp, Conpoy, Crab Roe, Steamed
- Lava Hawthorn Ball, Strawberry Jam, Rice Crisp Coated, Deep-Fried
- Molten Whisky Chocolate Bun
After the class, guests may enjoy four dim sums and a signature Chicken Consommé, Matsutake Mushroom, Bamboo Pith, served in Glass Teapot, as well as bringing own Molten Whisky Chocolate Bun home to share with family and friends.
Ming Court Dim Sum Class is available on every Saturday in February 2020 from 3:30 pm to 5:30 pm. Priced at HK$488 net per person, each class is designed for 8 to 10 persons. Each guest will receive a HK$300 dinner voucher for their next visit to Ming Court. Reservation must be made at least 5 days in advance.