Alibi – Wine Dine Be Social at Cordis, Hong Kong welcomes Guest Chef, Michael Wignall, renowned British chef and owner of one Michelin-starred restaurant The Angel at Hetton, in collaboration with Alibi's Chef de Cuisine, James Oakley.
Being one of the most respected chefs in the UK, Chef Michael has won Michelin stars in every kitchen he has headed. His ever-evolving style creates unique dishes full of flavour, underpinned by a contemporary, less formal approach to fine cuisine.
During his time at Alibi, Chef Michael will join forces with Chef James to showcase an innovative six course dinner enticing diners to experience new combinations and ingredients, with six hand-picked fine wines including five Burgundies and one Champagne.
Dates: 8 and 9 January 2020
Cocktail reception: 7:00pm
LANGHAM SUPPER CLUB Members may enjoy the Guest Chef Michael Wignall wine dinner at HK$1,088 per person.
Terms & Conditions for langham supper club offer
- Offers are subject to availability. Advance reservations are required with LANGHAM SUPPER CLUB membership card prior to bill settlement.
- Prices are subject to 10% service charge.
- Offers cannot be used in conjunction with other discounts, promotions and privileges.
- All menu items are subject to change due to seasonality and availability.
- Under the law of Hong Kong, intoxicating liquor must not be sold or supplied to a minor in the course of business.
- Cordis, Hong Kong reserves the right of final decision in case of disputes.