From our hotel, to society, to the environment, we realise that all our actions have reactions. Our CONNECT programme is our commitment to sustainable development in all the neighbourhoods we operate in. Four priorities – governance, environment, community, and colleagues – form and guide the framework of how we minimise our environmental footprint and constructively contribute to communities.
To achieve continual improvement, we abide by our own sustainability criteria established and endorsed by all levels of colleagues including every senior executive. We also follow the benchmarks set by leading third party authorities including ISO14001 and EarthCheck.
We are committed to making positive and lasting impacts on the environment and community in which we work and live. Key activities:
- Elderly Home Cleaning partnered with (Hong Kong Playground Association)
- Earth Hour
- Loving Earth Month
- Summer event partnered with Hope worldwide Hong Kong
- Langham Volunteer Week.
- Hong Kong Awards for Environmental Excellence -Hotels & Recreational Clubs Sectoral: Gold Award (2011)
- Hong Kong Awards for Environmental Excellence - "Class of Excellence" Wastewi$e Label (since 2009)
- Silver Award for Volunteer Service (since 2014)
- 18 Districts Caring Employers Award (since 2013)
- Caring Company (since 2006)
Please click here to view our Environmental and Social Sustainable Policy.