At Cordis, it's our mission to ensure teams are properly energised while working. We do this by offering little surprises that make meetings more fun. Spice up business gatherings and inspire creative thinking with these out-of-the-ordinary break events.
Host your next event with us to take advantage of our No Strings Attached pledge, including waived cancellation terms and Internet charges, no attrition rate charges and food and beverage minimum, or enjoy value-added benefits of your choice with our exclusive No Strings Attached PLUS offer.
Qualified contract period:
From 1 April to 31 August 2017
Qualified events or stay period:
From 1 April to 31 December 2017
Qualified events with 10 guestrooms per night or above can choose ONE of the following concessions:
- Cancellation terms waived
- No attrition rate charges
- No food and beverage minimum
- Complimentary Internet access for all guestrooms and meeting rooms
- Complimentary porterage and room drops
PLUS ONE additional benefit from the below:
- Complimentary overnight hold on meeting rooms
- Complimentary use of LED walls for meetings
- 5% additional commission to qualifying agents
- Up to 30% off on in-house food & beverage and spa products and services
- 50% off on cocktail receptions
- Complimentary VIP airport transfers
takethelead members can also enjoy hotel rewards or miles from any of our 11 selected frequent flyer/ travel and lifestyle rewards programme partners on qualified events with a minimum spend of USD6,500!
To book your next event or for more details, please contact our sales team at (852) 3552 3039 or email email@example.com.
Terms and Conditions
- The offer is available only for new bookings confirmed between 1 April and 31 August 2017 and taking place within 1 April to 31 December 2017.
- The offer is applicable only for events with a minimum of 10 paying rooms on peak nights, excluding wedding group room only block.
- The selected concession and additional benefit items must be included in the countersigned sales agreement for such event.
- The concession of “Cancellation Terms Waived” is applicable for the contracted event cancelling at least 60 days prior to the first event start date.
- The concession of “No Attrition” is applicable for the contracted event releasing the guestrooms at least 30 days prior to the first guestroom arrival date.
- The concession of “No Food and Beverage Minimum” is applicable to Shantung Room and Shanghai Room only.
- The concession of "50% off on cocktail receptions" applies to receptions held in the hotel’s restaurant and bar outlets only and will be on a buy-one-get-one-free basis.
- The concession of "Up to 30% off on in-house food & beverage and spa products and services" applies to food and services additionally bought by event attendees, not those added to the main account.
- The concession of "Complimentary VIP transfers" applies to event attendees booked into hotel suites only and a maximum of three (3) one-way journeys per day would be offered.
- The offer is not to be used in conjunction with any other special offers or promotions.
- The offer is not valid for qualified events that have already been contracted or consumed.
- The offer is subject to change without prior notice.
- takethelead and the respective frequent flyer / travel and lifestyle rewards programme terms & conditions apply.
- In case of any disputes, the decision of Cordis, Hong Kong shall be final and overriding.
Bond with your team members during this world-class private cooking experience. Master the art of dim sum making with the renowned chefs from Ming Court. Then, enjoy tasting the fruits of your labour.
- One-hour class on techniques, tips, and tricks to creating your own perfect dim sum
- Dim sum tasting at Ming Court with your team and our own dim sum masters
- HK$20,000 for up to 12 people
21 days advance booking is required and subject to availability. All prices are subject to a 10% service charge.
Delight your team and your guests with this selection of themed coffee breaks.
Experience a taste of the outdoors in our gorgeous event spaces. Sit on picnic blankets and tablecloths and enjoy baskets of goodies including homemade breads, deli-style finger foods, quiches, salads, and homemade jams and pies, together with fresh juices and iced teas.
The Secret Sweet Garden
Love is in the air. Romance your guests with edible flowers, honey crunch cakes, delicate macrons, éclairs, truffles, and chocolate fountains. Add some charming flowerpots, mossy pebbles, and white picket fences decorated with butterflies and birdcages — and you’re guaranteed to enchant.
Elevate your event with this holistic selection. A collaboration between Michelin-starred Ming Court and Chuan Spa, enjoy healthy delicacies made with premium Chinese herbs and ingredients that stay true to Chuan Spa's "Wu Xing." Includes element teas, ginger pudding, lotus seed soup, and green bean rice dumplings.
Vintage Hong Kong
Experience Hong Kong heritage through a series of old-time favourites. Taste a variety of traditional Chinese dim sum, including barbeque pork buns, shrimp dumplings and mini egg tarts along with some calming herbal teas. All accompanied by vintage vinyls, prints, abacuses, and Chinese treasure boxes.
I Love Mongkok
Fall in love with Mongkok for its delicious dynamism. Journey through Fa Yuen Street and Sai Yeung Choi Street with kaya toast, curried fish balls, pineapple buns, and Hong Kong lai cha milk tea.
Enjoy some visual and edible masterpieces. Immerse yourself in a world of contemporary art and gastronomic delights with poppadum cones, salmon and goat's cheese éclairs, cake pops, and chocolate paves.
Protecting the future is one of our core pillars. Enjoy a savoury, eco-friendly coffee break with Vietnamese rice paper rolls, and mini mac and cheese with Serrano ham and chicken. Or indulge your sweet side with low-fat yoghurt and granola with organic berry compote, chocolate dipped bananas with pistachio, and fresh fruit juice stations.