At Cordis, we understand that well-being isn't only about eating right and exercising. Sometimes, it's just about feeling like your best self. Club Lounge is devoted to providing the extra service you need in order to achieve equilibrium. However you choose to unwind and work, we're devoted to helping you live the way you want to live.
Mon – Sun: 6:30am to 12:00am
Whether you're busy business people, daring adventurers, fun-loving families, or couples escaping for a romantic weekend, Club Lounge offers the flexibility to make your stay truly yours. Enjoy personalised check-in and late check-out, amongst other privileges.
Business thrives with Club Lounge. From wireless connectivity and private work-spaces, to hearty meals and celebratory cocktails, we make sure that you have the dedicated service you need to stay energised and work well.
Once you've worked hard, join us for some play – unwind with Club Lounge's unexpected pleasures to help you forget the stresses of the day. Toast the sunset with complimentary glasses of champagne, take a refreshing dip in our rooftop pool, or chill in the Jacuzzi. Pick your playground.
- Personalised check-in and check-out at Club Lounge
- Daily breakfast at Club Lounge or The Place
(Mon – Fri: 6:30am to 10:30am; Sat, Sun & Public Holidays: 6:30am to 11:00am)
- Snacks, afternoon tea, evening cocktails, canapés, and other refreshments
(served at various times throughout the day)
- Champagne during Evening Cocktail (Daily: 6:30pm to 8:00pm)
- Champagne Breakfast (Sundays & Public Holidays: 6:30am to 11:00am)
- Champagne and Foie Gras Mousse Pairings (Weekends during Sweet Treats: 8:00pm to 10:00pm)
- 2-hour complimentary use of Club meeting space per stay
- Unlimited wireless and broadband Internet in your room
- Use of our iPads® and Notebooks within the Lounge
- Complimentary pressing service of 3 garments on arrival
- Complimentary use of rooftop swimming pool, Plunge, and Fitness Centre (level 41)
- Complimentary 30-minute of any 60-minute Chuan Spa treatment or a mini feet retreat