Leave the hustle and bustle behind as you enter this oasis of Oriental serenity. From relaxing saunas and herbal steam rooms to a stunning heated rooftop pool and Jacuzzi, our premium wellness facilities have everything you need to rebalance your mind, body and soul. Indulge your senses with luxurious signature massages and facials, traditional Chinese therapies and rejuvenating body scrubs. This is where your journey to health and wellbeing begins.
Discover more about www.chuanspa.co.nz
*Please be advised that our spa facilities including the swimming pool and the showers in our change room areas will be under refurbishment from Monday June 17th 2019. This is due to be completed by Wednesday July 24th 2019.
During this period, guests will be able to access the Chuan Fitness Studio and Spa treatments will still be available in alternative dedicated treatment rooms within the Hotel. However, the tri bathing facilities, swimming pool, Jacuzzi and change rooms will be closed. Should our hotel guests wish to go swimming, please visit Concierge to arrange for complimentary access to a local pool facility.
We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause and we look forward to sharing the new facilities soon.
T +64 9 300 2960
Spa: 9:00am – 9:00pm
(last treatment 8pm)
Beauty and Health Treatments
- We highly recommend you book your treatment in advance to secure your preferred day and time. Bookings can be made in person at Chuan Spa, over the phone +64 9 300 2960, email: email@example.com or on our website www.chuanspa.co.nz.
- Any change to a scheduled treatment booking time requires a minimum of 24 hours advance notice.
- Please arrive at least 30 minutes before your scheduled appointment time to check-in and enjoy the facilities at Chuan Spa.
- A valid credit card and telephone number are required to reserve all treatments and packages.
Chuan Spa Cancellation Policy
- 24 hours' notice must be given to cancel or amend any reserved treatment. If cancellations or amendments are made less than 24 hours in advance, 50% of the full treatment fee will be levied. In case of no-shows, the full treatment fee will be levied.
- Please note that all packages and products are non-refundable.
Chuan Day Spa Users
- Day spa users can enjoy the use of the tri bathing facilities at Chuan Spa – including the swimming pool, sauna, herbal steam room, snail shower and ice experience.
Chuan Gift Cards
- The perfect gift for all occasions, Chuan Spa Gift Cards are available for all our treatments and packages. The cards can also be priced to any face value redeemable as partial payment for any spa services.
How to Spa
- When you arrive at Chuan Spa you will be asked to complete a brief lifestyle elemental questionnaire to determine which treatments will best suit your needs. At this time please inform our Spa Concierge if you have any health concerns.
- We recommend arriving 45mins prior to your treatments to shower and enjoy the therapeutic benefits of our wet facilities – herbal steam room, sauna and swimming pool.
- While we will always try to accommodate your treatments, late arrival may mean a reduction in your treatment time due to prior bookings.
- Mobile phones, while a necessary part of modern living, are not permitted in any of our treatment rooms or relaxation lounges. In all other areas, please be considerate of other guests and switch them to quiet or meeting mode. Thank you for your understanding.
- The Spa and fitness studio are available for guests aged 16 and above.
- We provide disposable underwear for your privacy and our therapists will advise you on their usage. They should be worn during water based treatments– our therapists are fully trained to drape you to protect your privacy at all times.
- Please remember to drink fluids, especially water, during and after your time at Chuan Spa.
- Gentleman should shave a few hours before any facial treatment to increase comfort.
- If you have enjoyed a massage we suggest you leave the oils on your skin for up to 2 hours before taking a shower so your skin can fully absorb the oils’ properties.
- If you are pregnant or have any other condition that you feel we should be aware of, please inform our Spa Concierge and your therapist, thank you.
- Our therapists are fully trained to ensure your treatments are some of the best you will experience. However, please inform them at any time if you are uncomfortable or require anything else during your treatment – e.g. massage pressure, room temperature.
- We recommend you leave valuables in your room or at home, as we do not assume liability for any valuables.
Health Club & Chuan Membership
At Chuan Spa, membership is much more than access to exercise or spa treatments. It is your journey to health and well-being. From our attentive service, and inspired surroundings, to an extensive array of services and products, we pay attention to the smallest detail to ensure you enjoy every moment of your Chuan experience.
For more information on memberships, please contact Chuan Spa, Auckland on +64 9 300 2960 or firstname.lastname@example.org.