Make this Valentine’s Day a celebration to remember with delightful dining and Valentine's experiences at Cordis, Auckland.
VALENTINE'S DAY AT EIGHT
Share the special magic of Valentine’s Day at Eight over a decadent dinner with all the romantic extras. Enjoy a glass of Louis Roederer Brut Premier Champagne, a delicious Valentine’s Day chocolate and a stunning red rose on the table.
Indulge in all your favourites from our Eight interactive kitchens, from succulent seafood and prime cuts grilled to perfection, to dim sum delights and freshly rolled sushi. End your evening on a sweet note with delicious dippers from our Chocolate fountain and an array of exquisite desserts.
When: Friday 14th February 2020
Where: Eight Restaurant, Lobby Level, Cordis, Auckland hotel, 83 Symonds Street, Auckland 1010
Price: Dinner $179 (includes a glass of Champagne, Valentine’s Day chocolate and a rose)
BOOK EARLY AT EIGHT AND BE IN TO WIN
Book your Valentine's dinner at Eight before 1 February 2020 and go in the draw to win a stunning For the Romantics accommodation package at Cordis, Auckland. This ultimate romantic celebration for two includes a night in a stylish Deluxe Room, a bottle of sparkling wine, a sweet treat, late checkout, hotel credits and more.
VALENTINE'S DAY AT THE LOBBY LOUNGE
Spoil your loved one this Valentine's Day with our exquisite High Tea by Cordis. Relax in the romantic surroundings of our elegant Lobby Lounge over a glass of award-winning Louis Roederer Brut Premier Champagne. Enjoy a delectable selection of sweets and savouries handcrafted to delight your senses, as well as a rose for the table and a chocolate treat to share. Fluffy scones served with artisan jams and clotted cream complete your romantic celebration.
When: Friday 14 February 2020 (offer is available until Sunday 16th February 2020 on request)
Where: Lobby Lounge, Lobby Level, Cordis, Auckland hotel, 83 Symonds Street, Auckland 1010
Price: $99 per adult/child (includes a glass of Champagne, a rose and chocolate to share)
Please note, Valentine’s Day promotional pricing will apply to dinner at Eight and High Tea by Cordis on Friday 14 February 2020. Bookings are essential and a 50% deposit must be pre-paid for Eight restaurant. Full pre-payment is required for The Lobby Lounge. Please contact our team on (09) 300 2924 or firstname.lastname@example.org
ESCAPE TO CORDIS THIS VALENTINE'S DAY
Make your Valentine’s Day extra special with a romantic night at Cordis, Auckland. Our pampering For the Romantics staycation includes stylish accommodation in a Deluxe Room with late checkout for a lazy start to your day. Enjoy valet parking, an in-house movie and hotel credits to spend on delicious dining experiences, including our exquisite High Tea by Cordis. A bottle of sparkling wine, chocolate and a delicious sweet treat makes your romantic celebration complete.
Bookings: To book your Valentine's Day staycation, email email@example.com, phone 09 379 5132 or use the 'Book Now' button below to book online.
Terms and Conditions
- Promotional pricing applies to dinner in Eight and High Tea by Cordis on Friday 14 February 2020 and replaces existing prices for both adults and children. Please note children are full price for High Tea by Cordis on Valentine's Day.
- All offers, including For the Romantics accommodation package, are subject to availability.
- Bookings are essential and a 50% deposit must be pre-paid for Eight restaurant. Full pre-payment is required for The Lobby Lounge.
- One glass of Champagne per person only.
- Langham Supper Club and all other offers and membership entitlements are excluded.
- A two hour dining time applies from the time of booking.
- To be eligible to enter the prize draw at Eight you must book and pay for Valentine's dinner by Thursday 31 January 2020. A la carte dining is excluded.
- The Eight prize winner will be notified by email. Bookings for the prize of 'For the Romantics' accommodation are subject to availability.
- Cordis, Auckland serves alcohol responsibly. Alcohol can only be served to those of legal drinking age.
- In the event of any dispute, Cordis, Auckland reserves the right to make a final decision.