We all enjoy our warm summers, but let’s face it, Winter brings the weather that traditional Christmas dishes were made for. From 6 to 31 July, you can indulge in a sumptuous feast of festive favourites in addition to the usual delicious fare from our Eight kitchens.
From succulent roast ham and turkey and crispy duck-fat roasted potatoes to delicious mince pies, our Mid-Winter Christmas spread is guaranteed to get you celebrating. Our specially spiced mulled wine will also be available for purchase.
Gather the family and enjoy the ambiance of our beautiful Xmas trees, stunning decorations, and festive tunes at lunch and dinner to create a merry mood.
Be in to Win
Share your photos of your Mid-Winter Christmas celebration on social. Make sure you are following us on Facebook and/or Instagram and use the #CordisFoodie to be in to win our prize of the month - lunch for two at Eight!
What: Mid-Winter Christmas at Eight
Where: Eight restaurant, Cordis, Auckland hotel, 83 Symonds Street, Grafton, Auckland 1010
When: 6 to 31 July 2019
Mon to Fri | NZ$48 per adult
Sat & Sun | NZ$78 per adult
Mon to Thurs | $88 per adult
Friday | $108 per adult
Saturday | $128 per adult
Sunday 1st seating, $108 per adult | Sunday 2nd Seating, $98 per adult
Please note, children aged 5 to 12 dine at half the adult price. Children 4 years and under dine free of charge. Mulled wine is additional.
Bookings are essential and subject to availability. Please contact (09) 300 2924 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Terms and Conditions
- Bookings are essential and subject to availability.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotions or discounts. Langham Supper Club discount is excluded.
- To be eligible for the prize draw you must be following us on Facebook and/or Instagram and your photo must have #CordisFoodie in order for us to see it. The prize winner will be drawn at the end of the month and contacted directly.
- Alcohol can only be served to those of legal drinking age.
- Food items and seafood may vary and are subject to availability and seasonality.
- In the event of a dispute, Eight restaurant reserves the right to make a final decision