Join us at Eight this February as we celebrate Chinese cuisine and the Festival of Lanterns with a delicious selection of Chinese dishes at lunch and dinner.
For lunch, delectable dishes include XO marinated chicken, sesame and soy bok choy, vegetable spring rolls, chicken noodle soup, traditional Dim Sum and melon and grapefruit salad.
At dinner, there's a special treat with the addition of succulent steamed Coco clams, steamed whole fish, baby octopus and crispy fried squid.
Enjoy the ambience created by the Chinese lanterns and decor, and relax over a Chinese beverage - the perfect accompaniment to your meal. Don't forget to leave room for all your other favourites from our Eight kitchens!
When: 1 to 29 February, 2020 (excluding Valentine's Day)
Where: Eight Restaurant, Lobby Level, Cordis Auckland hotel, 83 Symonds Street, Auckland 1010
MONDAY TO THURSDAY:
Lunch – $58 per adult | Dinner - $98 per adult
Lunch – $58 per adult | Dinner - $108 per adult
Lunch – $78 per adult | Dinner - $128 per adult
Lunch – $78 per adult | Dinner - $108 per adult
Children 12 years and under dine at half the adult price. Children 4 years and under dine free of charge.
Please note, this promotion will not be offered on Valentine's Day (Friday 14th February), when Valentine's promotional pricing will apply.
Bookings are essential. Please contact our team on (09) 300 2924 or email@example.com
Terms and conditions
- This promotion excludes Valentine's Day on Friday 14th February, when Valentine's promotional pricing will apply.
- Bookings are essential for dinner and a two hour dining time applies from the time of booking.
- This offer is subject to availability.
- Langham Supper Club discount is valid except on Friday 14th February.
- Please note, food items may vary on the day subject to availability and seasonality.
- In the event of any dispute, Cordis, Auckland reserves the right to make the final decision.