We are devoted to the happiness of all our guests – including the youngest ones. At Cordis, kids are encouraged to play, have fun, and go on adventures. With age appropriate amenities and entertainment, our Cordis Kids programme offers them an experience that they will always remember.
To reflect the wider Cordis brand values of well-being and environmental commitment, we’re pleased to introduce “Cody”, a character based on the endangered red panda, as our mascot to welcome our little VIPs.
Rooms & AmenIties
Discover a host of treats for little explorers including our Cordis, Auckland backpack on arrival, with a welcome Cordis gift and slippers, a Kiwi-inspired colouring pack, a fun scavenger hunt activity and more.
Food & Beverage
Cordis, Auckland kids can enjoy a complimentary fruit snack when ordering from the in-room dining menu, and a delicious meal or snack from the special children’s menu at The Lobby Lounge and Eight.
We pamper our little VIPs as much as their parents! Kids will love the fun scavenger hunt that will take them on a journey of discovery around Cordis, Auckland, with an ice-cream to enjoy at the end!
- Cordis, Auckland backpack on arrival including a welcome Cordis gift and slippers, Kiwi-themed colouring pack, scavenger hunt activity, dental kit and water.
- Cordis bean bags and family board games on request in Family Rooms (subject to availability)
Food and Beverage
- Free fruit serving for kids ordering from the In-room Dining menu
- Children’s menu in The Lobby Lounge and Eight restaurant
- Baby sitter on request (24 hours’ notice)
- Essential items for infants and toddlers including food warmers, baby bottle sterilisers and high chairs on request (subject to availability)